Mark Ottobre Pty Ltd, the parent company for eatyourwaytoabs.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information collected by eatyourwaytoabs.com will not be transferred to or shared with any third party without your consent. Eatyourwaytoabs.com uses safe, secure 3rd party provider technology to protect your personal information
Personal information may be used by eatyourwaytoabs.com to communicate with our customers and subscribers, fulfil orders, improve customer service and also for editorial purposes. Eatyourwaytoabs.com may also use personal information to send updates about new products and promotions, providing the user explicitly requested such updates. Users may unsubscribe from these updates at any time by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any email from eatyourwaytoabs.com
Email addresses submitted to eatyourwaytoabs.com will remain the private property of eatyourwaytoabs.com and will not be sold to any third party.
Protection of EatYourWayToAbs Website and Others
We may use or disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information without your consent in certain circumstances:
- If we are required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or others;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- If it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- If the information is public;
- For other reasons allowed or required by law.